Munch & Move offers early childhood services a great opportunity to encourage children’s healthy eating and physical activity using a range of fun, play-based learning experiences.
Workshops and support
The Munch & Move program offers participating services:
- High quality professional development training.
- Resources to support active play and healthy eating – resource manuals, music CD, movement DVD, lanyards, family fact sheets and more!
- Support to develop and implement policies and practices that promote physical activity and healthy eating for children within the service.
- Family-focused support materials that provide simple, practical tips and ideas to engage children in active play and healthy eating.
- Contact with local health professionals to provide additional advice and support.